A number of new cryptocurrency functionalities, which can be incorporated into everyday business operations,have been developed over the last year. It is becoming more and more important for industry leaders to understand how cryptocurrency could benefit their businesses.
This event aims to provide people with an understanding of cryptocurrency’s impact on businesses, the legal knowledge necessary for its use, and ideas on how it can be marketed. Come listen to our experts share their wisdom and bring questions.
Registration starts 6:30 PM
7:00 – 7:30 | Andy Ann
- The Impact of Cryptocurrency in Business and Startups
7:30 – 8:00 | Sam Fok
- Legal and Regulatory Conditions for using cryptocurrency
8:00 – 8:15 | Yolanda Zhong
- The impact of Marketing for the Crypto Ecosystem/ Exchanges
8:15 – 9:00 | Q&A and Networking
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Andy Ann | Group CEO of NDN Group
- Over 15 years of experience in digital and media industries
- Serial entrepreneur and angel investor; founded and funded over 20 pioneering companies in mobile advertising networks, big data, social networking, artificial intelligence and advertising technology
- Early adopter of cryptocurrency (2012); understands the intricacies of setting up ICOs (i.e. governance, account, platform development)
Sam Fok | Head of AML, CoinSuper
- 16 years’ experience in financial crime and AML industries with solid knowledge in AML and KYC standard.
- Ex-Head of GPB FCC in HSBC and HK and CIB MLRO in J.P. Morgan Chase and worked for Citibank, Deloitte & Touche and ICAC
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- MA in Professional Accountancy and Corporate Governance from City University of Hong Kong, Bachelor’s degree in Laws from University of London, and Bachelor’s degree in Civil and Structural Engineering from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology